Attention Senior Athletes-
WOOSTER ALL-SPORTS BOOSTER CLUB SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
The Wooster All-Sport Booster Club, with the help of The Insurance Agency of Wooster, will be awarding scholarships to two (2) senior student/athletes. Each scholarship will be worth $1,000 and will be awarded to one male and one female senior graduating student-athlete at the end of the school year. All scholarships will be paid directly to the school the athlete will be attending.
Please note that athletes who have received a full athletic scholarship to any college or university will not be eligible to receive one of these scholarships. Funds can only be used for tuition to the college, university, technical and vocational school or institutes that your senior student athlete will be enrolling in.
The purpose of this scholarship is to recognize the value of athletics, promote good sportsmanship, encourage scholastic achievement and to help assist with the cost of higher education.
- Must be a graduating senior of Wooster High School in good standing
- Participated in organized, inter-school athletics for at least two full seasons.
- Applicant must have been accepted (or have a pending application) to an institute of higher learning
- You must exemplify good sportsmanship.
- Student must have a minimum cumulative high school grade point average of 3.0.
- Parent/Guardian must be a current member of the Wooster All-Sports Booster Club.
- Student must complete and submit an application to the Athletic Director’s Office or mail to Wooster All-Sports Booster Club : 515 Oldman Rd. Wooster, OH 44691
- Lettered in at least one varsity sport.
Application: Sports Scholarship Application2019