EVENT SPECTATOR GUIDELINES- FALL 2020
The safety of our student-athletes, coaching staff, community, and visiting schools and communities is our primary focus as we return to interscholastic athletic competitions this fall. The following guidelines and procedures will be implemented until further notice and updated as needed, based on new information and guidance from local and state agencies. Adherence to these guidelines is critical to the success of our return to sports competition this fall.
- Spectators must conduct daily symptom assessments prior to their arrival on the Wooster City Schools campus.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms must stay home.
- Family and household members must sit together and remain socially distanced from all other families/groups/spectators.
- Six -feet social distancing must be maintained between all families/groups/spectators.
- No congregating before or after practices or games at any time, on any campus location or venue is permitted.
- Adhere to all signage detailing spectator entrances, exits, and seating.
- Spectators must wear face coverings at all times.
- Maintain good hygiene and respiratory etiquette at all times- hand washing, sanitizing, and social distancing. Restrooms will be accessible for additional hand washing and sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venues.
Sport Specific Requirements from the OHSAA/NFHS